S.A.M. Spa produces, thanks to the technology installed in the Roreto di Cherasco works, a vast range of coloured asphalts suitable for a great variety of requirements.
These products, developed with the aim of adapting asphalt conglomerates to modern needs in architectural designs and for environmental sustainability, are an optimal solution in any situation where a better visual impact is required, with more complete integration with the surroundings, than traditional black asphalt surfacing.
Using albino asphalt (obtained through a decolouration process) conglomerates can be produced in which the natural colour of the aggregate is enhanced or, by adding specific pigments, the desired colours can be obtained.
These are especially suite for use in:
- apron areas, parking and commercial forecourts
- private roads and access driveways
- pedestrian areas
- cycle tracks, reserved lanes and pavements
- historic city-centre restoration
- footpaths in gardens, parks and golf courses
- For more detailed information, including the advantages of using coloured asphalts, please download our brochure and
- contact our Technical Department.
For more detailed information, including the advantages of using coloured asphalts, please download our brochure and contact our Technical Department.