S.A.M. SpA was founded in 1952 in Monforte d’Alba (CN) where it began working in the road
building field. In 1970 the company moved to Alba and extended its activity in road paving with the acquisition of a production plant for asphalt conglomerates.
Over the years, the company has further expanded with investments in plants, equipment and
quarries exploitation. In 2012 the company headquarters moved in Roreto di Cherasco (CN) where a new plant for the production of bituminous conglomerates has been started. This plant, equipped with the best available technologies, is located in an area of high strategic value and allows S.A.M. SpA to strengthen its presence and operations capability.
Over the years the company has extended its activity to building sector: civil and industrial constructions, school buildings, retirement homes construction.